BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sometimes..

Sometimes..
I do something wrong..
Sometimes I notice it and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I let anger lead me..
Sometimes I control it and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I follow my desire on doing sins..
Sometimes I realize it and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I Forgot about Our creator Allah SWT..
Sometimes I remember Him and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I Love to know more about Islam..
Sometimes I feel passionate to learn and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I appreciated Rasulullah SAW sacrifice..
Sometimes I follow His Sunnah and..
Sometimes Im not..

Sometimes..
I cry for all my sins..
Sometimes cried all night long and..
Sometimes Im not..


Sometimes..
I feel scare to died..
Sometimes I tried to prepare before I died and..
Sometimes Im not..


Oh Allah..
What happening to Us??
You create us
so we can pray to You..
All what we do isn't consistance and permenat until we die..
Where is Our IMAN??
How will we pay Our sins??

Oh Allah,
We seek your forgiveness
for betraying You as Our GOD..
Please forgive us..
Forgive us..
Forgive us.. 

 

1 comments:

hidup ini indah said...

fungsi blog adalah:
1. personal blog
2. blog untuk perniagaan anda
3. blog artikel
4. blog untuk iklan produk atau perkhidmatan