BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love ALLAH

The first time I saw you..
Oh...My heart pounding hardly..
Until I forgot about HIM


The first time I saw you
I fall in love with you..
Until my love gone for HIM


The first time I saw you
I cant forget you..
Until Im to busy to pray to HIM

The first time I saw you..
I feel like I flying..
Until I left behind my promise to HIM


The first time I saw you..
I know your the one for me..
Until I dump the only LOVE from HIM

Now,
you left me
I remember HIM back


Now,
you left me
I love HIM back


Now,
you left me
I pray to HIM


Now,
you left me
I keep the promise I made for HIM


Now,
you left me
I pick the only love that I get from HIM


Now you left me..
HE still there for me


Now you left me..
HE is the One for me


after all the betrayal
after all the lies
after all the things I do to HIM

HE STILL LOVE ME..


I LOVE YOU ALLAH..

0 comments: