BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'll do My best!

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to give You the best..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to make You love me..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to grab Your 'Hidayah'

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to remamber You always..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to BelievE!

Oh,Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to make You the One for my heart..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to left the world just for YOU..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I'll do my best to ask Your forgiveness..

Oh, Allah..
If I known early..
I wouldn't die like this
aren't I ??

It never to late if we still ALIVE!
Give your ALL
just for the CREATOR
that is ALLAH SWT!

May Allah bless us
and give His forgiveness..
He is the one who's loving and give forgiveness..

3 comments:

MuslimahBeauty said...

inshaAllah we will not be late!

Lyana Haris said...

InsyaAllah..^^,

Boy201711 said...

Omg I love your words :D